6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club Bitcoin now accepted here! 
Pay Dues
Pay Dues or become a Site Supporter

Go Back   6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club > 6066 GMC Truck Club Forum > General Discussion

General Discussion Sit down and chat with fellow members! Any topics that don't fit other categories goes here.

Old August 2nd, 2013, 03:23 AM

Truck: Shopping for a 1960-61 4x4
Jeannie is on a distinguished road
Default July Club Forum Financials

July Club Forum Financials

Welcome to the July edition of the club forum financials! Our club forum is free and always will be. Voluntary dues are $25.00/year. For members that donate or become premium members this list will allow you to see where your club forum funds are going.

Membership
Members: 441
July Active Members: 128
Banned: 37

Income:
July Donations: $0.00
July Premium Memberships: $48.25
Ad sales: $1.49
Previous Month Surplus: $0.00
Total: $49.74

Expenses:
Website Combined costs: $62.29
Advertising Fees: $0.00
Previous Month Carryover: ($41.42)
Total: $103.71

Net July: ($53.97)

Notes: All members' picture albums have now migrated to the forum. If your album has been moved and you would like to claim it please send me a PM with the album name. Thank you to member Andice for working with me to decipher album ownership and transfer editing in the database. I have made a number of changes to the navigation in Picture Albums as well to make for easier browsing of member albums. This includes new chronological sorting within albums for a timeline-like browsing experience. The club also has a new album search function in beta. Please try it and offer feedback.

On the subject of beta items you may have noticed a new item in the navigation bar. The new VIN Decoder is available for limited use. I have added all model 1000-3000 information as that is the most common type of truck we'll see. I have made every attempt to include all VIN information for years 1960-1966. If you find something lacking or receive an error please let me know with a PM or post in the forum help forum.

Personal note: Thank you for all of the well-wishes I have received since May 31st. We will be closing on a new home on August 19th. Immediately afterward I will begin looking for a replacement for ol' blue in a 1960-61 variety. Happy August to all!
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1961 Suburban 1962 GMC Utility
Funky61 is just really niceFunky61 is just really niceFunky61 is just really niceFunky61 is just really niceFunky61 is just really niceFunky61 is just really nice
Default Re: July Club Forum Financials

We have got some great photo albums in there! Thanks Jeannie and Andice.
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:24 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1964 1502 Fenderside
Foley is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the financial information Jeannie. I know nothing about running or moderating a web site, but from the numbers....if the membership is $53.97 in the hole, how does the website keep going and what happens if that money isn't paid eventually? Does the debt keep getting bigger and then the website will crash and burn at some point?
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:29 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the update! I get lost in the picture albums sometimes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.
Old August 4th, 2013, 11:46 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road

The differance come right out of Jeannie Pocket!!!

That is how My website (www.6066gmcguy.org) is paid for when I don't have the funds from Donations to keep it going, so I'm thinking some more folks sould be clicking on the "Donate" button in the upper right corner of the forums.

And if you find my website helpful you can click on the Donate button over there too. Just keep in mind both the forum and website are funded by differant dontations, and this forum looks like it needs some more help now. the website is still covered for a while.

on FacePage.

the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.
Old August 5th, 2013, 02:12 AM

Truck: Shopping for a 1960-61 4x4
Jeannie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley View Post
Thanks for the financial information Jeannie. I know nothing about running or moderating a web site, but from the numbers....if the membership is $53.97 in the hole, how does the website keep going and what happens if that money isn't paid eventually? Does the debt keep getting bigger and then the website will crash and burn at some point?
Foley,

The forum will never close, ever. Any shortage is made up by myself at the end of the month. When we moved to a forum format that was a responsibility I accepted to preserve the club and historical data. I feel it is a priceless resource that should be shared with posterity regardless of the cost.

-Jeannie
Old August 5th, 2013, 04:22 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1964 1502 Fenderside
Foley is on a distinguished road

Well now. That's kinda what I figured, but just wanted to ask. I hope all the other members and guests would read this thread and put a little thought into the amount of valuable information, tech data, show 'n tell, plus entertainment is right here for all of us who share a common interest. I'd sure like to see more "Site Supporters" on this website. I wonder why they don't donate. Hmmmm, it can't be the cost. $4.17 a month should be within anybodys budget who can afford to own and operate their home computer!! Come on folks. Step up and get these financial reports back into the green. Lets get some money in the pot so Jeannie can have a little surplus to work with each month. And give some thought to the 6066gmcguy website also. At least you know your money is going to a great cause that you obviously enjoy! Bob in northern CA.