6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club Bitcoin now accepted here! 
Pay Dues
Pay Dues or become a Site Supporter

Go Back   6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club > 6066 GMC Truck Club Forum > General Discussion

General Discussion Sit down and chat with fellow members! Any topics that don't fit other categories goes here.

Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2016, 01:20 AM

Truck: 1968 KM2500
bigblockv6 will become famous soon enoughbigblockv6 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GMC V6 Ownership

As I recall Mr. Charon purposely asked to be banned and guaranteed himself that by saying derogatory statements.
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:22 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice

I'm not discussing how or why. I'm discussing his value vs yours. This kind of derogatory statements? "Yes this individual has an over inflated ego, basically a narcissist." Yeah, get him while he's self extracted and gone to help elsewhere. Awesome.

Also:
There is no such thing as a 17 year old "Senior Member". Jacking up your post count with nonsense comments doesn't get it kid.
688 posts in 17 months. Joined at 16.

Last edited by AZKen; August 29th, 2016 at 01:52 AM.
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:58 AM

bigblockv6 will become famous soon enoughbigblockv6 will become famous soon enough

He was banned nearly a month and a half ago, this should have been water underneath the bridge by now, funny how only you would bring it up. If you've read some of the post prior to your response, you will see nobody praising Mr. Charon other than your own self!

Last edited by bigblockv6; August 29th, 2016 at 02:04 AM.
Old August 29th, 2016, 02:45 AM

Truck: 1964 GMC 1500 LWB Wideside 305E V6.
TJ's GMC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
Everybody on here has an ego. Ego's are good. It's confidence. The so called "banned" person has great knowledge. Not look up on the net and guess knowledge, but hundreds of GMC parts that he and his family took apart, documented and shares with us. I see things in posts like "Generally the 305C will have the I beam style exhaust manifolds." a comment evidently pulled out of somewhere we won't mention because after the so called banned person corrected this comment, we get:
"Charon, after checking several parts books dating up to 1974 it does support that "all" 305 engines came with the same part number exhaust manifolds which would be the smooth type. Evidently if you see a 305C with I beam manifolds they were replaced some point." That post was almost taking credit for another banned persons correction. Is that an ego way of saying "you are right sir"? Ganging up on someone because they have to correct many posts is the wrong approach. Some people do get fed up.
As far as a 17 year old punk calling someone a "worthless pos," there was no response from moderator or anyone else. Listen kid, you have posted so much on here without knowing anything, you are treating this site as a kiddie chat room. Get a job, get out of your mom's basement and get some manners. This fellow, you bad mouth, saw you put a motor together with a broken piston ring, had a gouged bore, but you all have "banned" him into keeping silent.

Good riddance? really? really? very mature boys. Good luck.
For your info, I Have a job. I work 40 hours a week and 2 weekends a month as a mechanic. And that fellow your talking about did not see me put a motor together with a broken piston ring. Your pretty messed up in your theories there. I did the basics on this engine as I can't afford and don't have the TIME for a full rebuild. I'm not an egotistical rich guy like this banned member was who watched everyone do things for him while he sat behind a desk doing nothing. And where's your proof that his so called "perfect knowledge" was even close to true? Half his posts and threads were about bad mouthing members and degrading. How is that good knowledge? And your upset with me for defending Myself? WOW! And your saying I have posted so much on here without knowing anything? Answer me this...How do you know? I happen to own one of these and learned many things from this sight. Things that GOOD members like Ed, Pete, and Jolly has posted up through the years to HELP people like me who are interested in these v6's and want to have fun with modifications. Not sit and be degraded because we did something YOU don't agree with. And how many 17 year olds do you see doing this stuff now a days anyhow.....and actually know what they are doing? And I really liked Barry when he first came on, I took extreme interest in his turbo 305 build and asked that he show pictures. Next thing I get a PM from him telling me I am an idiot and I don't know squat about engines. Would you be friendly with a guy like that?

1964 Chevy C20 292/SM420
1966 Chevy C10 292 hotrod 6/TKO600

My youtube channel aka Military Chevy:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by TJ's GMC; August 29th, 2016 at 03:16 AM.
Old August 29th, 2016, 02:56 AM

And now I see Ken has edited his post to try and hide what he has said. Great on ya man. To ashamed to leave what you said? I never changed anything to Senior Member. That's just the way in goes when your post count increases. My age is clearly displayed for anyone that needs to see it so they can try and tell me how stupid I am because I am 17. 688 posts. Most of them QUESTIONS and Answers. And additions to my build thread. Happy now?

1964 Chevy C20 292/SM420

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by TJ's GMC; August 29th, 2016 at 03:18 AM.
Old August 29th, 2016, 03:01 AM

You tell em TJ!!
Old August 29th, 2016, 03:10 AM

Truck: 1960-1966 1000-4000 series
David R Leifheit is a jewel in the roughDavid R Leifheit is a jewel in the roughDavid R Leifheit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblockv6 View Post
He was banned nearly a month and a half ago, this should have been water underneath the bridge by now, funny how only you would bring it up. If you've read some of the post prior to your response, you will see nobody praising Mr. Charon other than your own self!
Actually isn't this the second time he had been banned?

There is no doubt he might have had some good information. But he chose to act like an ***. Even so far as to imply that certain members were untrustworthy or cheats. Not something a -good- person would do, especially because they were long time and well informed (and quite honest) members. And his whole attitude of any sales being through some other site because this one, and its members, can't be trusted... he all but called all of us crooks.

While I miss anything he might have contributed to the group, his attitude just wasn't appreciated or necessary. And we have not lost anything by his no longer being here.
mailto:

(2) 1961 1500
1962 1000
1963 2500
1963 4000
1964 2500
Old August 29th, 2016, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
I'm not discussing how or why. I'm discussing his value vs yours. This kind of derogatory statements? "Yes this individual has an over inflated ego, basically a narcissist." Yeah, get him while he's self extracted and gone to help elsewhere. Awesome.

Also:
There is no such thing as a 17 year old "Senior Member". Jacking up your post count with nonsense comments doesn't get it kid.
688 posts in 17 months. Joined at 16.
Nonsense comments???? Show me how many of my comments are nonsense.

1964 Chevy C20 292/SM420

Old August 29th, 2016, 03:12 AM

Truck: 1960-1966 1000-4000 series
David R Leifheit is a jewel in the roughDavid R Leifheit is a jewel in the roughDavid R Leifheit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's GMC View Post
For your info, I Have a job. I work 40 hours a week and 2 weekends a month as a mechanic.
Well, learn something every day. I would never have guessed you were 17. I don't look at ages (and only at location to see how far away) I tend to go by what a person says, what they show themselves as.
mailto:

(2) 1961 1500
1962 1000
1963 2500
1963 4000
1964 2500
Old August 29th, 2016, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David R Leifheit View Post
Actually isn't this the second time he had been banned?

There is no doubt he might have had some good information. But he chose to act like an ***. Even so far as to imply that certain members were untrustworthy or cheats. Not something a -good- person would do, especially because they were long time and well informed (and quite honest) members. And his whole attitude of any sales being through some other site because this one, and its members, can't be trusted... he all but called all of us crooks.

While I miss anything he might have contributed to the group, his attitude just wasn't appreciated or necessary. And we have not lost anything by his no longer being here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblockv6 View Post
You tell em TJ!!
Yep, this is his 2nd time being banned. Both times for being an A**.

Pete: Just putting the truth out in the open.

1964 Chevy C20 292/SM420

Closed Thread