6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club Bitcoin now accepted here! 
Pay Dues
Pay Dues or become a Site Supporter

Go Back   6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club > 6066 GMC Truck Club Forum > Builds and Journals

Builds and Journals This is where the magic happens. Photograph & document your GMC build progress for posterity.
NOTICE - Photobucket will delete your pics after a time. Use another host if possible.

Old January 31st, 2015, 11:46 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 3500 Rescue Squad
6066gmcguy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1965 GMC 3500 Rescue Squad

My 1965 GMC 3500 Black Built Bodies Rescue Squad in my front yard in Honeyville Utah, also my 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on FacePage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
1965 GMC 3500 Custom Rescue Squad {Black Built Bodies}
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.
Old February 4th, 2015, 07:03 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light

Great pics!

Youre so lucky living in Utah like that. Beautiful country! I'd have a tough time keeping myself and The Boy from scaling those mountains every day looking for wayward lizards and snakes.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.
Old February 8th, 2015, 02:45 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

the temps here in Northern Utah reached up to 71*, so it was a good day to take the Rescue Squad out for a Royale Run, Diamond Reo Royale that is.

on FacePage.

the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.
Old March 9th, 2015, 12:53 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Yesterday I took the Rescue Squad out for a short run, to keep it limbered up don't you know.

Stopped out front of Honeyville Grain for a photo shoot,

Then on the way back to the home 20, I got in some "Accidental Railfanning" as I spotted a train coming in time to get the Rescue Squad in place for a train run by photo, or two.

This train had three locos up front,

and two pushing on the rear.

on FacePage.

the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.
Old April 29th, 2015, 02:15 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Yesterday after work I headed on over to a local car show with the Rescue Squad,
Frozen Udder, Superior Computers, Firehouse Pizza, Sevurity Finance 1st Annual Car Show, Hows that for a short name?

Kids always want to see whats inthe back, which is nothing at this time, but I let them look anyway, and the rear seats are a good place to take a photo.

After the show I stopped for more gas and the girl running the station wanted to take my picture, I told here ok as long as she sends me a copy.

We had a ngood time and Won another Award.

You can find all the photos right there ~~~>

, Enjoy.

on FacePage.

the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.
Old May 4th, 2015, 06:21 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Well I did another car show Saturday, but had some trouble uploading my photos to the bucket, I put them in the worng album, so I have spent a lot of time today moving them, now we are ready to show them off.

There was one HHR in the show, the Hot Rod Time HHR, their website if great and I post my photos there too, maybe you mite want to chek it out when you have some spare time. *

The Rescue Squad got a wash job before going to the show so we was looking good for the show. I also had on display my New Award for the Best Emergency Vehicle for the Howlin' at the Moon show.

Then the Perry Police Stopped by so I taked him into showing off a little with the Rescue Squad.

the DJ playing the music drives one of these.

And we played some Darts too.

And was always you can find all the photos by clicking there ~~~>

on FacePage.

the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.
Old May 4th, 2015, 06:24 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Here is a short video of the light show.

on FacePage.

the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.
Old May 4th, 2015, 06:30 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Shot some photos on the way to the show & onthe way home.

I stopped inthe middle of the street under the Brigham Arch.

Went past the GMC Dealer

then stopped by the lake after the show.

on FacePage.

the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.
Old May 4th, 2015, 06:33 PM

Truck: 1964 GMC 1500 LWB Wideside 305E V6.
TJ's GMC is on a distinguished road

Those are some awesome pictures! Sounds like you had a fun day for sure!

1964 Chevy C20 292/SM420
1966 Chevy C10 292 hotrod 6/TKO600

My youtube channel aka Military Chevy:
Old July 8th, 2015, 02:29 AM
-= Site Supporter =-

Have been too buzy to post with all the other things I doing, but you can always follow me on Facebook to see what I'm up to, I post all my Truck & Car Show photos over there, out of room in my Photobucket albums. I'll be posting pics below.

These Photos are from the trip up to Malad Idaho & at the show., this would be the Out of State show for the Rescue Squad, always lots of fun but this year was a bit low in numbers at the show.

There was a nice old GMC with a Flat Head Ford for power.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4310.JPG (344.3 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg IMG_4259.JPG (400.2 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg IMG_4198.JPG (344.2 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg 20150530_082257.jpg (235.3 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg 20150530_082656.jpg (289.4 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg 20150530_085632.jpg (439.2 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg 20150530_085725.jpg (344.3 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg 20150530_100626.jpg (366.1 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)
File Type: jpg IMG_4208.JPG (832.3 KB, Multiple views, 3 clicks)
File Type: jpg IMG_4214.JPG (369.0 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)

on FacePage.

the
on FacePage.
Owner of:
2006 Yamaha Rhino 450
2008 GMC HHR Panel.