6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club Bitcoin now accepted here! 
Pay Dues
Pay Dues or become a Site Supporter

Go Back   6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club > 6066 GMC Truck Club Forum > GMC V6 and V12 Engines

GMC V6 and V12 Engines Engine repair and rebuilding

Old December 19th, 2020, 12:33 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1965 Suburban Series 1000 - 351M with mechancal tachometer - PS & PB & 2 speed Pow-R-Flow automatic
lizziemeister'sV6 will become famous soon enoughlizziemeister'sV6 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Carb Number deciphering

I once believed that in the Great United States of America that an honest election could/would occur and that the Courts would uphold the Constitution which the Country was based on.
Old December 19th, 2020, 02:57 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light

Well looks like I offended everyone, even Lizzie and I didn't even hack the election!

If you're offended I'd like to send you a gift of apology. Send me your address and I'll send you a big crate of TWO, that's right, TWO residents of Bingbong china, that are obviously not spies interested in talking you into running for political office (obviously!). These two BingBongians will happily fulfill your every wish. Especially if your name is anything close to "Eric" or "Swalwell".

Just write your address on the back of any dirty $20 bill and send it to:
Fet Chmia Pep-Si
42 Ho Chi Min Trail
WalaWalaBingBong, Tai Chi, 66666
Free Country of North Vietnam
(Not affiliated with China, Inc or it's subsidiaries...No, really we promise!)

I eagerly await your response, honorable friends!

<---- Join us for dinner!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.
Old December 19th, 2020, 06:35 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 1500 Wideside, 1961 1000 Wideside
snazzypig is a jewel in the roughsnazzypig is a jewel in the roughsnazzypig is a jewel in the roughsnazzypig is a jewel in the rough

Dear Fet Chia Pet,

Way to go! I'm not offended, and do appreciate your generous offer!
Old December 19th, 2020, 10:44 PM
-= Site Supporter =-

Truck: 1965 1002 GMC V6-305E
LEWISMATKIN will become famous soon enoughLEWISMATKIN will become famous soon enoughLEWISMATKIN will become famous soon enough

Good evening, folks!

just parusin' the previous feed, and noticed that ya'll had no mention of the hon. Gen. Robert E. Lee, or any of his Confederate counterparts. For shame, For shame on you all!!!!

Old December 20th, 2020, 04:59 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEWISMATKIN View Post
Good evening, folks!

just parusin' the previous feed, and noticed that ya'll had no mention of the hon. Gen. Robert E. Lee, or any of his Confederate counterparts. For shame, For shame on you all!!!!
Robert E. Lee, as requested!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg robertelee.jpg (41.2 KB, Multiple views, 0 clicks)

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.
Old December 21st, 2020, 07:09 PM

Truck: 1963 GMC 1000 sm420 305E lwb wideside
jmfurgason is on a distinguished road

The USA did have a fair and honest election that the Supreme Court and the constitution has upheld and we are fortunate to escape the ruin of our democracy by a wanna be dictator. Merry Christmas
Old December 21st, 2020, 08:18 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfurgason View Post
The USA did have a fair and honest election that the Supreme Court and the constitution has upheld and we are fortunate to escape the ruin of our democracy by a wanna be dictator. Merry Christmas
There are no facts in that statement. Just misinformation and lack of research. Not a good place to discuss that and then end it with Merry Christmas.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 01:23 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfurgason View Post
Sorry brother, but Ken's right here. They didn't even look at the case or evidence, just like the other courts. They just said, "decline to hear". Search up the video of pulling suitcases of ballots out from under tables, how Biden won counties vs Hillary (hint, he did worse in all but the fishy counties in the fishy states...), and counting halted-monitors sent home-then counting resumed unmonitored.

I'm no die-hard Trump supporter, and I don't know that Trump won, but I know for a fact that things were not honest. Too much video to the contrary that everyone seems happy to ignore.

And on the Supreme court, the Texas suit was a dispute between the states, which is their main job. They HAVE to hear the case, even if they rule against it. The fact that they didn't is just astounding. What would they prefer, war between Texas and Pennsylvania? Without anyone to settle differences (as the constitution states) that's the only other option, fighting it out like schoolyard kids. I don't know what makes them think they can shirk responsibility like that.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Gotta pay attention to politicians. They like to chicken pluck you and train you to rely on them. Google Stalin Chicken pluck for a good time.